Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 151

Thread: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

  1. #131
    Inactive Member allygodsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    I might be a little naive...but I think you give Mr. Scott a little too much credit...I dunno though I could very well be wrong, I guess we'll wait and see...

  2. #132
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Do you for one second think that Godsey is the only coach in Scott Co. that this has happened to?...I can answer that for ya...NO...and it prolly won't be the last either...that's just how it is...where were all of you when it happened to other people??...no one cares anymore..it's old news, it's over, it's done with. Deal with it. And everyone wants to squall about lawsuits...if ya read the contract given the coaches in Scott Co. it is stated that either the coach or the employer can terminate the contract within 10 days notice with or without reason...move on and get over it
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #133
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I might be a little naive...but I think you give Mr. Scott a little too much credit...I dunno though I could very well be wrong, I guess we'll wait and see... </div></div>

    Fair enough.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    I too say fair enough....One last thing, how can you feal it is wrong to mock his family, but it is ok for you to talk trash about Amy Bledsoe on here????? just a character question...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #135
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Thats different neutral88....cuz thats the other side of things apparently.

    Sarcasm intended.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #136
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Ohhhhhh i see, character is not present when speaking about the other side, or else true character is being shown [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #137
    Inactive Member AllisonHanline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Though I do not usually think it is wise and I will prob. not be leaving any further comments on this board, as a member of my family I would like to ask Swammy, whoever you may be because i'm realy not certain to please refrain from insulting Coach Bledsoe or any of her family. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but I don't think it is from my family. I don't wish to get into the back and forth debate of opinions on this matter, because my only concern is my family, and while we certainly appreciate anyone's support we do not in anyway support or condone this kind of slander against Bledsoe. So please if you really want to help my dad do so constructively and not in this way...

  8. #138
    Inactive Member aly-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    Very well said....!!!!!!! I agree with you...I dont think your dad would want this kind of trash said about Amy.

  9. #139
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: amgodsey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Though I do not usually think it is wise and I will prob. not be leaving any further comments on this board, as a member of my family I would like to ask Swammy, whoever you may be because i'm realy not certain to please refrain from insulting Coach Bledsoe or any of her family. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but I don't think it is from my family. I don't wish to get into the back and forth debate of opinions on this matter, because my only concern is my family, and while we certainly appreciate anyone's support we do not in anyway support or condone this kind of slander against Bledsoe. So please if you really want to help my dad do so constructively and not in this way... </div></div>


    How classy God bless you.

  10. #140
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

    I just got back from protesting at the Scott County School Board and boy are my arms tired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •